Monday, January 26, 2009

Sing for your supper... or dessert!


So dinner on Saturday was one of the most enjoyable ones we've ever had. After a small protest from Milo because he didn't like what we were having, we all dug in and had a nice meal.

2 year-old Joey started singing his favorite Bumble-bee song. Since I hadn't heard him sing it before in from start to finish I told him that I would give him a cookie if he sang it again.

Well, what he sang wasn't the Bumble-bee song. He actually sang The Alphabet Song... in its entirety. Sure, he was a little pitchy... but he didn't miss a letter. Even though it wasn't the song that was requested, it was well worth a cookie for sure!

Next up was 4 year-old Milo. I told him that he too could get a cookie if he sang a song. So Milo sang "A-B-C-D-E-F-G... um... next time won't you sing with me..."

No comments: