Saturday, April 18, 2009

In no uncertain terms

This month we bought our very first piece of property: a condo about 2 miles down the road. There's a lease-back, so we haven't moved in yet. This information has proved to be confusing to both the kids.

On Friday, we needed to drop by the new place and get some mail. In the car, we attempted to vow the kids to acting really good.

Daddy: Milo, can you say you're going to be really good?

Milo: I'm going to be really good!

Daddy: Joey, can you say you're going to be really good?

*pause*

Joey: NO!

(For the record, they were really pretty good!)

1 comment:

oneheart808onelove said...

I love this....I finally took some time to catch up with my Joey. I miss you guys!!! And this definitely sounds like something Joey would do. I have started a blog that I am sure Irene would be interested in, so you should get her to check it out! Tell Joey I love him. :-)

Love Ms. Nohea