Monday, August 10, 2009

How Joey Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Outlet


Just as I was about to go to bed I heard Joey crying in his room. I went in to investigate and found him sitting on his bed holding his fingers. He had a few tears but was doing ok. I asked him what happened and he pointed to an unplugged lamp cord in his room that had been plugged in at bedtime.

So to help Joey feel better, I asked him if when he got shocked if it gave him any super powers. We quickly learned that Joey now has Spiderman web powers and after shooting some webs across his room he made daddy a spider web toupee!

3 comments:

Auntie Barbara said...

oh my! i am glad he is okay! mental note on how to take a kid's mind off being shocked! haha My friend's kid told me that Spiderman doesn't use webs, but a ladder. haha

corscorp said...

Let's hope he doesn't wonder what superpowers 220 will give him. Eep!

Auntie Barbara said...

do you think this will make him want to seek out even better superpowers and go full force with the metal knives in the outlet?