Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day


So on Feb 23 - also known as International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - it snowed in Austin. And not a regular Austin snow. For this one you could even see evidence of the snow the next day.


At the daycare, they let the kids play outside for a bit. After all, it's not every day you get to see that much snow in Austin.


When I went to pick up Milo and Joey... we ended up standing in the parking lot for a good 5 mins while I let them throw snowballs at me.


Unfortunately, the battery in my camera was so low that it wouldn't take a pic. But trust me... they had a blast.

2 comments:

corscorp said...

You guys are so COOL!

Auntie Baaaaaaaabara said...

you are an awesome dad, Mark! I bet they had the time of their lives :) Getting all their frustration out from you making them taking stupid bathes and brushing their teeth! hehe :) rock on!