Monday, June 7, 2010

Joey's Not-So-Surprise Birthday



This year we're celebrating Joey's birthday with another trip to Schlitterbahn.

I had a few presents ordered that I ordered from Amazon hidden under my desk. Bad thing.. I forgot about them and when Milo came to the office with me on Sunday he found them in about two seconds.

He actually understood the fact that they were Joey's presents fairly well. However... understanding why Joey wasn't getting them today was another story.

On our way out he kept asking me "Are you going to give Joey his present? Then we can both play!"

I told him that we had to wait until next Monday and in the meantime we were going to hide them in the trunk of Mommy's bug car (VW Beetle).

When we got home I went to the kitchen to crack open a Diet Coke and I heard the front door open and Milo say "Hurry Joey... there's a Spiderman truck for you in the back of mommy's car!"

1 comment:

corscorp said...

Kids! LOL

I did that enough times my mom had auxiliary gifts for my sister on hand at all times.