Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Milo and the fire alarm


So yesterday, we were at Goodwill and Milo took the opportunity to climb up a chair and pull the fire alarm.

When the alarm went off and I didn't see him at my feet I knew it was him.
I have never seen him so scared... You could tell he knew he had done something bad. It was pretty funny.

With the alarm blaring, we walked up to the front of the store where the employees were trying to direct everyone out of the store and I told one of the clerks: "Here's why your alarm is going off!" I tried to get Milo to apologize. He was still very scared. However, after a minute he started yelling "It's TOO Loud!" at the clerk... as if it was her fault.

On the drive home I asked Milo what we learned from that experience and didn't get much of a response.

I guess some kids will do anything to see a firetruck....

No comments: