Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"I'm going to poop and ride my bike everyday!"


Yet another classic line from Milo...

Yesterday Milo asked if he could ride his bike on the sidewalk. This is a bit of a treat for him since we only allow it as an incentive for good behavior. However, Monday was a little rough in that Milo had not one but two accidents that each happened after he was prompted to go to the bathroom.

I told Milo that we needed to work on the potty thing... and that if he went all day tomorrow without an accident he could ride his bike as a reward.

To encourage him, I asked "Milo, are you excited about getting to ride your bike tomorrow if you go poo on the potty?"

His response was "Yeah! I'm going poop and ride my bike everyday!"
For the record... he made it today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.