Monday, May 26, 2008

"Awesome, I remember I put that there!"


So I was doing some cleaning and decided to sweep off the dust bunnies on the AC vent in our hallway. Of course, it's pretty normal for me to find a Hot Wheels car or some significant toy piece that's been MIA for several months whenever I pry behind or under anything that hasn't been moved in awhile... like a couch, dishwasher, or something like that.

This is why I wasn't all that surprised when I unscrewed the last screw that was holding the vent in place and found Milo's little red toy wrench on the floor behind it. Milo at some point must have slid it through the space between the vents and forgot to tell anyone about it.

When Milo saw the toy, he pointed and said "Awesome, I remember I put that there!"

Milo has technically lived in six different apartments in his short life. I wonder how may other surprises he's left for people over the years?

No comments: