Monday, May 12, 2008

Milo Good, Professional Voice-Over Talent


I think it's possible that Milo may be watching too much TV.

As an advertising professional, I tend to pay close attention to what is on the television. As a parent, I have concerns about ads that may mislead children or unfairly target them. (However, anything that just makes a kid really want a toy to the point of screaming... is totally fair game)

While I've been able to impress peers with a vast cache of jingles and commercials dating to times prior to my birth, Milo may just have topped me.

This weekend while we were watching TV, a pharmaceutical ad for a bladder control prescription drug aired. The first two seconds featured a fidgeting woman attempting to get comfortable while sitting in an airplane seat. Before the actual narration began, Milo popped in with his own words, mimicking the same tone of a commercial voice-over professional -

"Do you not feel good sometimes?"

He's got the pipes and copywriting skills... he'll do quite well in the ad biz...

No comments: