Thursday, September 11, 2008

Age is in the mind of the beholder



Today is Milo's 4th birthday! Yeah!

Throughout the day, I've asked him how old he is- in no order...

"Two."
"I don't know."
"Fourteen."
"I DON'T KNOW!"

Well, I DO know. The little bugger arrived six hours before my/his baby shower. Six weeks early and just shy of six pounds.

Now he's about thirty pounds, becoming an awesome artist (the stick people now have arms!), and a total joy to watch grow up.

There are plenty (re: PLENTY) of times that Milo and I have crossed paths that haven't been as pleasant as one would like. I can see the ways he's starting to take on my traits a little more clearly. I just hope he holds onto being a sweetheart.

And, I hope that he would also learn to count. At least to four.

No comments: