Sunday, September 14, 2008

We're Messing Stuff Up!


So this afternoon Irene ran to the store for a few things. They boys were playing, so I thought I'd peek at the amount of e-mails I would have waiting for me when I got back to the office after being out for Grandma Good's funeral.

Milo and Joey kept coming into the room as I was trying to read the e-mail... so I had to shoo them out repeatedly, saying.."Please go find something to do and I'll be out in a minute."

At one point I heard a crash and I got up and ran to the boys' room... and this is what I found.

I said "I thought I told you guys to find something to do!"

"We did" Milo proudly replied, "We're messing stuff up!"


BTW - for more on Grandma Good's life and legacy, please visit www.elsiegood.com (website by cousin Brad Good)

No comments: