Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The following program contains...



Milo has been waking up extra early and wanting to watch cartoons. Frankly, I don't mind because it gives us some time to chat while I'm getting ready for my run.

This morning he woke me up at 4:30am and asked if he could watch the Cartoon Network channel. Sure it was early, but no biggie... I could hear that he had already managed to turn the TV on by himself.

Much to my surprise the program that was airing was one of the infomercials for Girls Gone Wild.

Being the responsible parent I am I quickly changed the channel to cartoons and went back to bed.... and pretty much put the whole ordeal behind me.

HOWEVER... tonight during dinner Milo announced "Dad, this morning I was watching Girls Gone Wild and they were NAKED!"

I guess it left a little more of an impression than I had estimated!

3 comments:

corscorp said...

Charming programming on a cartoon channel. Yar.

Anonymous said...

You know what they say. You see one woman naked. . . You want to see the rest naked too.

DS

Auntie Baaaaaaabara said...

Hilarious. Thank God it wasn't Dr. Ruth's show :)