Sunday, July 18, 2010

Milo Good to Answer to Bribery and Corruption Charges


So last night mommy was baby-sitting and it was just the boys and I at home. I let them stay up a little later... something that Milo has already been pushing the limits on as is.


We've instituted a reward-system where each night he goes to bed (and keeps his little 5 year-old ass IN bed) he gets a sticker. Results so far on the success of this program are inconclusive at best. We had to forgive one night as an ambulance showed up at the neighbors after bedtime and it's hard to keep them down with lights and sirens going on.


However, last night as a new one...


Milo came up to me holding a nickel and said "Dad... if you don't tell mom I'm out of bed you can have this shiny nickel! How does that sound?"


So... while we withheld his sticker on principal, I did have to give him another one based on chutzpa!

1 comment:

karen k said...

well now, that made me laugh out loud.